Teeth Whitening – Garland, TX
Remove Stubborn Stains, Restore Your Confidence!
Although the color of your teeth isn’t necessarily an indicator of how healthy they are, the color of your teeth can certainly impact your self-esteem! If your confidence has taken a hit recently because they look more yellow than white, then don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation with our dedicated dentist to see if teeth whitening is the solution you’ve been looking for. In the meantime, you can read on to learn more about this sought-after cosmetic dental treatment.
Why Choose Town Center Dental for Teeth Whitening?
- In-Office and Take-Home Treatments Available
- Personalized Treatment for Transformational Results
- Flexible Financing Available Through CareCredit
Who is a Good Candidate for Teeth Whitening?
Candidates for teeth whitening typically have one thing in common: they want to remove stubborn surface stains. So, if your teeth have started to turn yellow because of frequent coffee consumption, a new medication you’re taking, or even the natural aging process, don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation with our dedicated cosmetic dentist in Garland, Dr. Knott! She’ll learn more about your aesthetic goals, assess the state of your oral health, and determine if you’re a candidate for professional teeth whitening.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
If you’re interested in effectively (and quickly!) removing stubborn stains, then you can visit us for an in-office or take-home whitening treatment. Here’s a quick overview of each:
Take-Home Teeth Whitening
With our take-home teeth whitening treatments, you can have the best of both worlds: the results of an in-office treatment and the convenience of addressing dental discoloration from home. We’ll provide you with everything you need, and you’ll get the gorgeous results you desire in two weeks!
In-Office Teeth Whitening
There are a few advantages of in-office teeth whitening, including that Dr. Knott can lighten the shade of your teeth significantly in just one hour. As a result, this is a popular option for patients who have a wedding, job interview, or another important event rapidly approaching.
Tips for Maintaining Your Brighter Smile
To make the results of your teeth whitening treatment last, you need to take good care of your smile. Naturally, that starts with a solid oral hygiene regimen (including visiting our Garland dental team every six months for a checkup and cleaning). Additionally, you should avoid habits that can cause discoloration to resurface, like smoking or drinking coffee without a straw. Lastly, stick to white and light-colored foods when you can, such as white fish, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and plain yogurt.
Understanding the Cost of Teeth Whitening
Whether you’re interested in a dramatic transformation with in-office teeth whitening or you’re drawn to the convenience of take-home treatments, you might have this question on your mind: How much does it cost? It’s a good question, and one that we will answer once we know all about your specific dental needs and smile goals. In the meantime, you can read on to learn more about the factors that influence the cost of teeth whitening!
Factors That Affect the Cost of Teeth Whitening
You might be wondering why we can’t give you an estimate right here. The answer is that each patient’s case is different! In order to create your treatment plan, we need to determine:
- The extent of the discoloration – If your stains are more severe, then it may take multiple rounds of teeth whitening to deliver the desired results.
- If any preliminary treatments are needed – Sometimes, we find tooth decay, gum disease, and the like during the exam. If that happens, we need to first intervene with the necessary restorative care.
- If any veneers or restorations are present – Since dental crowns, fillings, and other dental work don’t respond well to teeth whitening, we need to customize your treatment plan to ensure the end result is a beautifully white smile.
Types of Teeth Whitening: What Do They Cost?
When researching your options, you’ll find that there are four main types of teeth whitening:
- In-Office Whitening Treatments – Typically, the price of in-office teeth whitening is anywhere from $400 to $800.
- Take-Home Whitening Kits – The custom-made trays and professional-grade whitening gels are usually a few hundred dollars.
- Store-Bought Whitening Trays – The kits found at your local grocery store and pharmacy often don’t exceed $100.
- Whitening Strips, Gels, and Toothpastes – Depending on the store, these whitening products can be anywhere from $7 to $40.
Inexpensive Teeth Whitening vs. Professional Teeth Whitening
Now that you have a general idea of the whitening treatments available to you and the general price range of each, you might be wondering why you should go the professional route. Well, there are a few reasons! To begin, this includes a thorough oral exam, which ensures that no dental problems are present. Second, the treatments provided by your dentist include custom applicators and powerful (but safe) brightening gels that can lighten your teeth by eight shades or more. If you want to learn more about the benefits of professional teeth whitening compared to the products available online or at the store, don’t hesitate to ask!
Options for Making Teeth Whitening Affordable
Make no mistake – we still go the extra mile to keep your preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental care affordable. That’s why we welcome flexible financing through CareCredit and Sunbit. Plus, we offer our very own dental savings plan! As a result, our professional teeth whitening treatments can fit into just about any budget. If you’d like further details, just let us know – we’re here to help.