Veneers – Garland, TX
The Smile-Enhancing Solution You’ve Been Looking For
If you’re unhappy with your smile due to discoloration, chips, misalignment, and other imperfections, don’t worry – there is a solution. Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry designed specifically to help patients enhance the appearance of their smiles. If you’d like to address multiple dental flaws at once, want long-lasting results, and don’t want to wait 6+ months, then veneers in Garland may be the solution you’ve been looking for. To learn more, contact our team or read on!
Why Choose Town Center Dental for Veneers?
- Talented Dentist with Nearly 20 Years of Experience
- Flexible Financing Available Through CareCredit
- Early Morning and Afternoon Appointments Available
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are well-known for their ability to address everything from minor misalignment and unsightly chips to permanent discoloration. But what exactly are they? In short, they are thin shells of high-quality materials, like porcelain. By securely bonding them to the front-facing surface of your teeth, our Garland cosmetic dentist can conceal dental imperfections and enhance the look of your smile simultaneously.
The Process of Getting Veneers
The veneers process begins at your initial consultation. Once Dr. Knott learns all about your smile goals and takes a look at your teeth, she’ll be able to determine if you’re a candidate. If you are, then the next step is to solidify the details of your treatment plan. Once the shape, shade, and size have been finalized, it will be time to prep your teeth! By removing a sliver of your enamel, Dr. Knott can ensure that your final veneers will blend in flawlessly with your existing smile. While the lab artisans are crafting your veneers (a process that takes a few weeks) we can provide you with a temporary set, if needed.
When we have your permanent veneers ready, you’ll come back to our office to have them placed. Dr. Knott will securely bond them to your teeth, making any final adjustments along the way. At the end of this visit, you’ll be able to see your new and improved smile – the process is complete!
The Benefits of Veneers
Patients who choose to enhance their smiles with veneers enjoy several noteworthy benefits, including:
- The results can last for 15+ years with proper care
- Each veneer is custom-made
- Veneers are stain-resistant
- From start to finish, the entire process can be completed in just two or three visits
- Veneers can address a wide range of dental imperfections at once
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Whether you just started researching veneers in Garland or you’ve been interested in this smile-enhancing solution for some time, you’ll quickly realize that pinpointing an exact price without a consultation is difficult. That’s simply because they are completely customized to each patient’s unique smile goals! Don’t worry – we’re here to help make understanding the cost as easy and headache free as possible. So, keep reading to learn a few important factors to consider as well as how to make veneers more affordable!
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right For Me?
When researching the cost of veneers, it’s important to keep in mind how it relates to other popular cosmetic dental treatments. Here’s a quick overview of some noteworthy information to keep in mind:
- Braces – Braces are great at addressing everything from minor to severe cases of misalignment. The only “con” is that the color and shape of your teeth will remain unchanged. So, if you want to remove stubborn stains or fix a misshapen tooth, you’ll need to factor in the cost of additional treatments.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening treatments can seamlessly blast away discoloration without compromising the condition of your oral health. Since this cosmetic dental service focuses solely on the color of your teeth, the position, shape, and size will remain the same. Again, you’ll need to account for additional treatments when considering the cost of achieving the smile of your dreams.
- Direct Bonding – Direct bonding has a serious perk: it can correct minor misalignment, chips, stains, and more! Of course, it’s more ideal for correcting small imperfections, and the results typically only last for a few years at a time. So, you will need to get touch-up treatments every so often.
- Veneers – Although veneers come with a higher price tag, they also are extremely versatile, customizable, and long-lasting. In addition to having a 10+ year lifespan, they can correct multiple dental imperfections and can be used to fix one tooth or several!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
While dental insurance doesn’t typically cover dental insurance, you don’t have to worry about it being “too expensive” to visit our Garland cosmetic dentist. Our team at Town Center Dental is proud to offer several financial solutions, including our dental savings plan. In addition to saving a significant amount on essential preventive care, you get access to discounts on other popular treatments, including veneers. We also proudly welcome flexible financing through CareCredit! As a result, you can find a payment plan that fits the cost of veneers easily into your monthly budget.